ACC 205 Exercise 4 Basic transaction processing
ACC 205 Week 1 Exercise 4 Basic transaction processing
Basic transaction processing. On November 1 of the current year, Richard Parker established a sole proprietorship. The following transactions occurred during the month:
1: Parker invested $19,000 into the business.
2: Paid $9,000 to acquire a used minivan.
3: Purchased $1,800 of office furniture on account.
4: Performed $2,100 of consulting services on account.
5: Paid $300 of repair expenses.
6: Received $800 from clients who were previously billed in item 4.
7: Paid $500 on account to the supplier of office furniture in item 3.
8: Received a $150 electric bill, to be paid next month.
9: Parker withdrew $600 from the business.
10: Received $250 in cash from clients for consulting services rendered.
- Arrange the following asset, liability, and owner’s equity elements of the accounting equation: Cash, Accounts Receivable, Office Furniture, Van, Accounts Payable, Investments/Withdrawals, and Revenues/Expenses. (See Exhibit 5)
- Record each transaction on a separate line. After all transactions have been recorded, compute the balance in each of the preceding items.
- Answer the following questions for Parker.
(1) How much does the company owe to its creditors at month-end? On which financial statement(s) would this information be found?
(2) Did the company have a “good” month from an accounting viewpoint? Briefly explain.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch
Place an order for this assignment or any other paper with us. We guarantee that the paper will be delivered within the specified deadline. We also have a personalized customer support and you will be able to communicate with your writer throughout the order preparation process. Thank you for choosing us.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch