A Nurse’s current role and Career Custom Essay
A Nurse’s Career Custom Essay
I need to write a three (3) page narrative paper (paragraph format like you are telling a story) with a title page and reference page about your interview. At least one reference is required to support the information in the interview. The paper is to be written in APA format. Use the grading criteria located below.
- Describes the nurse’s current role, past experience, and educational path. (15% of grade)
- Describe the RN’s current job responsibilities. (15% of grade)
- Discuss how the RN perceives nursing has changed since she/he graduated from nursing school and give examples. (15% of grade)
- Describe how the nurse integrates the HIPAA rules to maintain patient confidentiality and give examples. (15% of grade)
- Describe what the student (I) learned about nursing from the interview (15% of grade)
- Conclusion: provides a summary of the main ideas of the paper (15% of grade)
- Title page and reference page present in APA format. At least one reference from the textbook or a peer-reviewed journal article is required. Paper written in narrative style in APA format (10% of grade)
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch