Write on Implementing a Strategic Plan
Implementing a Strategic Plan
Building on Assignments 1 and 2, continue to develop a strategic plan for the same organization (Note:Refer to the environmental analysis that you completed as part of Assignment 1 and the strategies identified in Assignment 2.)
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) specific analytical tool that you can use to determine whether or not the adaptive strategy or strategies selected for your organization will be the most effective in helping the organization achieve its goals. Propose the manner in which you would use this analytical tool, and support your proposal with an example of its proposed use.
- Determine one (1) internal and one (1) external factor that you discovered during the environmental analysis that could be a barrier to the success of your proposed strategy or strategies. Recommend one (1) solution to each of the barriers in question.
- Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategy or strategies will target.
- Recommend whether pre-service, point-of-service, or after-service activities would be the most effective in approach in marketing your strategy or strategies to the organization’s target customers. Support your recommendation with examples of such effectiveness.
- Propose the most effective manner in which the organization can support its strategic direction within its culture and structure.
- Determine the most effective manner in which each of the following strategic resources can be instrumental in helping the organization to achieve its strategic goals: finance, human resources, facilities, and IT. Provide a specific example relevant to each resource to support your response.
- Evaluate how well the strategic plan you have developed aligns with the organization’s mission and vision. Recommend three (3) specific strategies to track the effectiveness of your strategic plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply analytic skills to define strategic problems, generate and evaluate strategic alternatives, and develop implementation tactics.
- Differentiate between the target customer segments and positioning products within these segments as they apply to health care organizations.
- Differentiate between value-adding service delivery strategies and value-adding support strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic management of health care organizations.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management of health care organizations using proper writing mechanics.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch