The workplace has become increasingly diverse and global. This diversity has dramatically changed the dynamic of the workplace over the last 50 years. Regardless of race, ethnicity, and gender, people want to be treated fairly.
Research workplace harassment using the following resources:
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (2002, June 27).Facts about sexual harassment.Retrieved from
- Workplace Bullying Institute Web site. Retrieved from
Suppose you work for an organization that currently does not have an antiharassment policy. You are going to develop an antiharassment policy for the organization and persuade the CEO to adopt it. Create a PowerPoint presentation to convince the CEO of the need for such a policy. Use the speaker notes area to write explanations and arguments and to cite sources. Address the following in your presentation:
- What is the purpose of your proposed antiharassment policy?
- Why would implementing this policy be beneficial for the CEO? What’s in it for him or her?
- Why is it important to have such a policy in place? If the basic purpose is to stop harassing behavior, why is that important? Why is harassment detrimental to an organization?
- What is your communication plan? How should the CEO present the policy to the staff? What specific communication methods do you recommend, and what will the communication say?
Develop an eight- to ten-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards where appropriate for references.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch