U.S. Government: Commission of Civil Rights
Included in attachment, references need to be cited. All vital instructions in attachment. Let me know if the U.S Commission of Civil Rights will work for this assignment. Need at leas 8-10 scholarly journals and at least 13 pages.
Week 10 Project
For the Final Project for this course, select any government or nonprofit organization or nonprofit organization for which there is sufficient information to allow a thorough analysis of ethical or social justice issues. You may select your own organization if it is a government or nonprofit organization, but be aware of the need for scholarly objectivity and the need to protect confidentiality. Ethical researchers never begin any project with a hidden agenda or predetermined conclusion. If you do choose your own organization, do not identify it by name or precise location.
Your Final Project should include the following:
1. An introduction that describes the government or nonprofit organization, the setting, and any other information about the organization or related background that readers need in order to understand the organization and its ethical and social justice issues; a description of the ethical issues facing the organization and public administrators within the organization
2. An explanation of the ethical issues related to two or more of the philosophical theories that this course introduces
3. A summary of the major ethical challenges and conflicts of responsibility presented to individuals in the organization and to the organization as a whole
4. A summary of the strategies that the organization uses to maintain responsible conduct
5. An explanation of your recommendations for addressing the issues, including a rationale for your recommendations and an explanation of why they might be effective in addressing the issues, with consideration given to the possible involvement of guerrilla government employees
6. An analysis of the factors that would affect the implementation of the recommendations by using the ethical decision-making model
7. A description of the outcomes you would expect if the organization implemented your recommendations
8. An explanation of how the issues you raised are related to at least two of the four social justice themes (human rights, equality, liberty, and justice)
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow APA Publication Manual guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The project should be 13 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, abstract, and at least 8–10 scholarly resources, excluding any organizational brochures or other nonacademic sources.
Support your Final Project with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.
The Final Project evaluation will focus on all four indicators in the Final Project Rubric located in Course Information. For assistance with the form and style of scholarly writing, consult the APA Publication Manual and the Walden Writing Center. Also see Walden University Policies and Information in Syllabus II under “Policies on Academic Honesty.”
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch