STRAYER BUS475 WEEK 1 QUIZ
STRAYER BUS475 WEEK 1 QUIZ
Which argument says that stakeholder management realistically depicts how companies really work?
- Descriptive argument
- Instrumental argument
- Normative argument
- Fiduciary argument
A stakeholder analysis:
- creates equality among all stakeholder interests.
- allows managers to examine two primary questions.
- involves understanding the nature of stakeholder interests.
- All of the above
The instrumental argument says stakeholder management is:
- A more realistic description of how companies really work.
- More effective as a corporate strategy.
- Simply the right thing to do.
- Determined by the amount of stock owned in the firm.
Interactions between business and society occur:
- Within a finite natural ecosystem.
- Only during an environmental crisis.
- When business employees and the community are of similar cultural backgrounds.
- When legislation is passed requiring interaction.
Customers can exercise economic stakeholder power by:
- Voting on a proposed merger for the company and a competitor.
- Boycotting products if they believe the goods are too expensive.
- Attending the company’s annual meeting.
D. Applying for a job with the company.
Which of the following is not considered to be a nonmarket stakeholder?
- Government agencies.
- Activist groups.
- Non-governmental organizations.
The phenomenon of a person or group holding multiple stakeholder duties is referred to as:
- Role sets.
- Primary Stakeholder(s).
- Ownership Theory.
- None of the above.
When something stands out from a background, is seen as important, or draws attention it is:
The five types of stakeholders’ power recognized by most experts are:
- Voting, economic, political, legal, and informational power.
- Social, legal, environmental, economic, and political power.
- Social, regulatory, voting, governance, and media power.
- Economic, media, legal, stockholder, and political power.
A number of European countries require public companies to include employee members on their boards of directors, so:
- The employees are available to answer questions.
- Management does not have to attend the meetings.
- That their interests will be explicitly represented.
- They have more power than any other stakeholder.
A firm subscribing to the ownership theory of the firm would mainly be concerned with providing value for its:
- Board of Directors.
When a community group sues a company for health effects caused by the unsafe disposal of toxic chemicals, this is an exercise of a stakeholder’s:
- Legal power.
- Voting power.
- Economic power.
- Political power.
Which one of the following is considered to be a nonmarket stakeholder of business?
All of the following are external stakeholders of the firm except:
Departments, or offices, within an organization that reach across the dividing line that separates the company from groups and people in society are:
- Inter-departmental divisions.
- Geographical location areas.
- Boundary-spanning departments.
- Organizational maps.
We are ready to write this paper for you from scratch.
Place an order for this assignment or any other paper with us. We guarantee that the paper will be delivered within the specified deadline. We also have a personalized customer support and you will be able to communicate with your writer throughout the order preparation process. Thank you for choosing us.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch