Strategic Planning and Decision Making
Leadership: Unit 4: Strategic Planning and Decision Making
Purpose: You will gain practical experience in how to resolve conflict.
Describe: A scenario is presented for the student to develop a plan of action to resolve a conflict that is occurring. Students will need to research models of conflict resolution and then using a model of conflict resolution, the students will present a power point that describes how the conflict will be resolved. Students should show steps involved in how to resolve the conflict and have one activity that will be completed during the presentation. Students should have at least 3 resources and at least 10 slides presented in APA format. Students should also use the notes on the power point presentation to further describe the ideas in the slides. Students may want to review How to Create a Power Point in the writing center.
Your unit manager approaches you and tells you that there is an issue with the proposal you submitted to change (your topic). She tells you that the administrators are arguing over what needs to be changed and why. The Chief Nurse likes your idea and would like you to step in. Can you resolve this conflict?
Using a researched conflict resolution model, create a presentation that will be interactive with your audience. Your audience should participate by answering questions or completing a questionnaire or discussing a topic. You should present the steps in the conflict resolution model and give specific examples. You should offer an on going action plan to resolve this conflict. Be creative with this. You slides should be interesting and hold the attention of your audience. Try using colors, graphs, charts, and transitions to enhance your presentations.
The finished Assignment should be a PowerPoint with at least ten slides, excluding the title slide and references. The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
• be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
• consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
• utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
• review APA formatting and citation information found in the KU Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
• follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
• be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
• display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
• use APA 6th Edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
• 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
• use of in-text citations
• title page and reference page
• use of headings (if applicable)
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch