Selecting Teaching Methods
In your second post, you will apply your knowledge of teaching methods and techniques to the following scenario:
Consider Ms. Smith�s required American history course discussed previously.
- Sally is a returning college student who wants to graduate from college now that all her children are grown. She wants to study to be a nurse.
2. Ali is a traditional-aged Japanese international student. She came from Japan to study business administration.
3. Matthew is studying computer information. He had a 504 plan in high school and is documented with the college�s disability office as a student with a learning disability.
4. Susan is coming to college directly from high school but is unsure about her major or future career goals.
5. John is attending college as a career-changer. He has worked his way up the ladder in his industry, but can�t advance further without a degree.
Choose two students from the class roster and discuss what teaching method may be the best fit for that student. Remember to review the metacognitive processes discussed earlier in the course for each student. Be sure to support your choices with course materials or outside resources.
The post Selecting Teaching Methods appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch