Screening and Diagnostic Tools
You are an epidemiologist interested in food poisoning caused by salmonella.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, conduct a research to gain additional insight into the causes of food poisoning.
Based on your research, answer the following questions:
- What are the different types of screening or diagnostic tests available to study salmonella? What the advantages and drawbacks of each of the tests?
- If you were asked to employ the use of screening or diagnostic tests to study the transmission of salmonella, which screening or diagnostic tests would you recommend? Why?
- For each test, which of the following principles would influence the study outcome and results:
- Values of sensitivity on epidemiological study validity
- Values of specificity on epidemiological study validity
- How will each principle influence the results of your epidemiological study based upon the type of screening or diagnostic tool?
- Which screening or diagnostic tool would you recommend as the most effective in the epidemiological study of salmonella transmission? Why?
Support your responses with examples.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch