Topic: Respiratory Issues Complicated by Economic Disadvantage
A mother brings her 8-year-old child to the clinic, stating the child “just isn’t breathing right, doesn’t want to play, just lies on the couch — this happens all the time.”
The appearance of both mother and child is disheveled. The child’s wheezing can be heard across the room. When asked if the child is better at any certain time of the day, the mother responds, “It’s like this all the time and has been for the past year — we saw a doctor last year who diagnosed asthma but we don’t have any money for drugs or to come back to the clinic.”
- Identify the resources currently available in your state to support this family in the care of this child, including assistance programs for costs of health care follow-up and pharmaceutical treatment agents.
- Create a communication plan for mother and child for both prescriptive and non-prescriptive drug therapies.
Utilize your textbook to answer the above questions. Research resources available in your area to assist this family.
Due by the last day of Unit 4 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully(as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric(under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spellingand grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should include all the legal elements of a prescription
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch