QI Plan Part IV Implementing and Revising Genesis Health Care Organization
Topic: QI Plan Part IV Implementing and Revising
Genesis Health Care Organization
Write a paper with the following sections:
- Authority, structure, and organization
- Describe the authority structure of the plan’s implementation. This must describe who is responsible for implementing the plan. Include a description of each role involved in the plan:
- Board of directors
- Executive leadership
- Quality improvement committee
- Medical staff
- Middle management
- Department staff
- Identify who the performance activity outcomes are communicated to and who does the communicating. This describes who is responsible for overseeing data collection and preparing data reports.
- Describe how staff will be educated regarding the plan. This covers how each staff member will be initially oriented to the plan and how each employee fits into the plan based on job responsibilities.
- Annual evaluation
- Describe what elements of the plan are annually evaluated for improvement.
- Identify how to monitor the effect of changes implemented from the decision-making process.
- External entities
- Describe the effect of external entities—governmental agencies, accrediting bodies, professional interest groups—on the quality and performance measure of an organization’s decision-making processes.
Cite at least four sources to support your information. (Peer Reviewed).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please provide a good introduction and Conclusion based on your findings.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch