Project kick-off meeting.
Project Kick-Off Meeting
Note that we are continuing with our scenario from Week One. This week you travel to the Roto Air plant in Florida to hold the project kick-off meeting.
In preparation for the meeting:
- Identify at least three categories of stakeholders that should be invited.
- Remembering that interested parties are in both New York and Florida:
- Select three methods of communicating with the attendees.
- Describe the best method of holding the meeting that also limits travel costs.
- Describe at least three team building exercises that could be used during the meeting.
- Before leaving the office, Shawn mentions that her husband is employed as a sales representative by the manufacturer of one of the needed machines.
- After reviewing the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Code of Conduct, specify which potential violation exists.
- As the team leader, describe how you expect Shawn to proceed regarding this issue.
- Explain what action you would recommend to Shawn’s husband.
Your paper must be 900 to 1200 words in length (not including title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Contextual (Level One) headings must be used to organize your paper and your thoughts. You must cite at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford Online Library in addition to the textbook.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch