PPT Principles of Buisness Leadership for XMGT 230
Imagine that you are an expert in the Principles of Buisness Leadership. You have been invited to present at a conference held for some of the top executives at Fortune 500 companies. Your assigned topic is leveraging leadership to maximize business success.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following:
- Introduction to leadership
- Explain the differences between management and leadership and how cultivating leadership skills in managers can benefit the organization.
- Explain how managers can set effective expectations for their employees to increase organizational performance.
- Organizational culture
- Describe how managers, when applying leadership principles, can contribute to a healthy organizational culture.
- Managerial control
- Identify some key control mechanisms and describe how management can apply them to aid in achieving organizational goals.
- Leveraging diversity
- Summarize some best practices for leading a diverse workforce, and the benefits that can come to the organization through leveraging diversity.
Support your presentation with the concepts discussed in class and from the text, and your personal experiences.
Include the speaker notes to explain the key points in your presentation.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a premium custom paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support, and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch