Positive Changes by Technology
|Complete the Stage Two instructions for either the paper or presentation option of the final project, corresponding to what you selected in Stage One.
Final Project Option One: Paper
Stage Two: There are two parts to this stage.
1. The first is to give an outline of your paper.
2. The second is to give an annotated bibliography (see below) of the sources the student plans to use for the project.
Place these as one file in the proper assignment folder.
Final Project Option Two: Presentation
Stage Two: There are three parts to this stage.
1. The first is to give an outline or short description of your project (no more than one page).
2. The second is to give an annotated bibliography (see below) of the sources the student plans to use for the project (minimum number of resources is 4).
3. The third part is to confirm the type of technology you plan to use in your presentation.
Place this information in one file in the proper assignment folder.
An annotated bibliography includes both a proper citation of the piece that is to be used as well as a short summary, including an assessment on how the material will be helpful in your project.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch