Julie hall and frank d fincham-article review
Julie hall and frank d fincham-article review/-SELF?FORGIVENESS: THE STEPCHILD OF FORGIVENESS RESEARCH Custom Essay
You will write 2 Journal Article Reviews (one each in Modules/Weeks 1 and 5), which will be based upon your choices from the professional, peer-reviewed journal articles provided. No outside articles will be accepted.
Each Journal Article Summary must be 3?5 double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages) and created in a Microsoft Word document. Use the following guidelines to create your paper:
- Provide an APA-style title page including your name, the paper title (referring to the article title), and the institutional affiliation (Liberty University). Keep in mind that current APA recommends the title length not to exceed 12 words. Use the running head in the appropriate place and a page number on every page. Divide your summary into sections with the following Level 1 headings: Summary, Reflection, and Application (review the APA Manual for guidance if needed).
- Develop a 1-page summary of the article in your own words. Do not copy and paste from the journal article?this is plagiarism! Provide a brief description of the topic under consideration in the article. If the article describes a research study, include brief statements about the hypotheses, methods, results, discussion, and implications. If any test measures or statistical methods used are given in the article, do not provide detailed descriptions of these. Short direct quotations from the article are acceptable, but they may not be more than 1?2 sentences each and must be properly cited. This section is the foundation of your Journal Article Review (at least a third of your paper). Make sure you include the core points from the article, even if it means a longer section. Do not reference any additional articles in your summary.
- In your own words, reflect (in 1 page) on the article. Appropriate comments for this part of the paper could include, but are not limited to, your initial response to the article, comments (in your own words) regarding the study’s design or methodology (if any), insights you gained from reading the article, your reasons for being Interested in this particular article, any other readings that you may plan to do based upon having read the article, and other thoughts you have that might further enhance the discussion of your article. This section should constitute approximately a third of your Journal Article Review. Again, do not reference any other article.
- In your final section, write in 1 page how you would apply the information you have learned to a potential counseling setting. This could be in a church or clinical session. Develop this section as if you are a pastor or clinician and your parishioner or client has come to you with a problem, needing your help. You may want to pick one of the following ?normal? problems for this section: depression, grief, substance abuse, spousal infidelity, unforgiveness, etc.
- Provide the complete reference citation for the article being summarized on a reference page in compliance with current APA standards. Be aware of how and when you use periods, spacing, italics, use or non-use of issue number, etc. Do not copy and paste the reference from an electronic source.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch