Is the “unexamined life” worth living?
Is the “unexamined life” worth living? Or, is the moral life the best life? Custom Essay
- Briefly define the “examined life” according to Socrates in “Apology.”
- Take a side and state your position/thesis/conclusion; specify “the good life” as the criterion for your evaluation.
- Make at least one argument for your position supported by a “real life” experience.
- Make at least one argument against your opposition’s best critique of your position.
- Make use of arguments presented in the assigned readings.
- Make use of Al Gore’s Nobel Peace Prize Lecture in your argument.
- Incorporate rhetorical content from Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave.”
Assigned readings: Plato’s Allegory of the Cave, Plato “Apology”, Plato “Republic” and Al Gore’s Nobel Peace Prize Lecture (Oslo, 2007).
- Support an argument made in one of the assigned readings by offering your experience as evidence for its truth.
- Attack an argument made in one of the assigned readings by offering your experience as a counter-example revealing its falsity.
- Construct an original analogy that reveals something positive or negative about the examined or the unexamined life.
- Offer an original thought experiment, or build one offered in the reading, to make your case.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch