You are an intelligence analyst for the Department of Homeland Security assigned to the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS-OIA). In light of recent threats within the United States and increasing scrutiny and criticism regarding failures within the U.S. Intelligence Community, you have been asked by senior DHS executives to provide them with an overview of the intelligence cycle. In this overview, you are to specifically detail which phase in the cycle, in your opinion, would be most susceptible to an intelligence failure and why. In addition, you have been asked to provide recommendations based on your expert experience to prevent failures in that phase.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Which phase of the intelligence cycle do you feel is most susceptible to an intelligence failure? Why?
- Be sure to justify your response with sufficient supporting research.
- Do you think the failures have been occurring for some time, or are they relatively new developments? Explain.
- What 2 recommendations can you make to the U.S. intelligence community that you feel may help in preventing those failures from occurring? Explain.
- How difficult would it be to implement your proposed solutions? Why?
- Which phase in the intelligence cycle do you think is the least susceptible to failure? Why
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch