Scrubex machines and Software
I have chosen the implementation of a Scrubex system from a company named IPA. In your project, be sure to apply the risk assessment concepts discussed in this course and listed in Chapter 11 of the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge ( PMBOK® Guide) Fifth Edition, 2013. Address the major planning strategies of the PMBOK® project risk management process and provide in-depth examination and analysis in at least one of the following areas:
We Write Essays For Students
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
- Plan risk management.
- Identify risks.
- Perform qualitative risk analysis.
- Perform quantitative risk analysis.
- Plan risk responses.
- Monitor and control risks.
The process for preparing this risk management plan provides for learner feedback and instructor guidance. In developing your project, you:
- Choose a project from the four choices.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography and develop an annotated outline.
- Write the draft of your risk management plan.
- Complete the final risk management plan.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Apply the major planning strategies within the PMBOK process to your selected project.
- Analyze one of the major planning strategies within the PMBOK process as it applies to your project.
- Compare at least two impact and risk analysis techniques.
- Assess the risks associated with the project using the selected impact and risk analysis techniques.
- Propose appropriate risk response strategies and performance monitoring to mitigate risks and help ensure the project’s success.
- Contents and sequence of risk management plan: This plan should meet professional expectations for a written risk management plan. The content that is required in a risk management plan is covered in the course. See the PMBOK guide for ideas on how to present your plan.
- Communicating metrics: When effective for communicating numbers, schedules, et cetera, use tables, bar charts, or other appropriate graphics.
- References and sources: The project must extract relevant material from a minimum of five peer-reviewed references.
- Written communication: Written communication is clear and free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: Include a maximum of 25 double-spaced pages and use 12-point Times Roman font.
Struggling with paper writing? Look no further, as you have found the ideal paper writing company! We are a reputable essay writing service that offers high-quality papers at affordable prices. On our user-friendly website, you can request a wide range of assignments. Rest assured that our work is entirely original. Each essay is crafted from scratch, tailored to meet the precise requirements of your assignment. We guarantee that it will successfully pass any plagiarism check.
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch