Hybrid Car Research Paper
Assignment 2: LASA 1: Hybrid Car Research Paper
A hybrid car is a motor vehicle that uses two or more different sources of power. In most hybrids, you will find an internal combustion engine in addition to an electrical motor. Depending on how the vehicle is driven and the availability of power, the car uses gasoline and battery power alternately.
In this assignment, you will research five different hybrid cars and evaluate their impact on the environment.
Using the readings for this module, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, do the following:
- Identify the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each car’s technology, price, manufacturing, and impact on environment. Include the scientific principles involved in the technology.
- Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based on your analysis of the five hybrid cars.
- Explain the impact these cars will have on the United States’ economy. Consider the following issues in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.
- Evaluate the impact that hybrid-car technology has had or could have on the United States’ political relationships with oil-producing countries. Be sure to include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
- Describe how this technology will influence world politics. Include an analysis of economic issues such as production, supply, and trade.
Support your statements with examples. Use a minimum of six reliable references, two of which should be peer-reviewed articles.
Write a 4–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.
By Wednesday, October 21, 2015, deliver your assignment to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Analyze the top five most popular choices of hybrid cars detailing the advantages and disadvantages of each car’s technology, price, manufacturing, car’s impact on environment, etc.||56|
|Determine which type of car would work best for you and your family. Justify your decision based upon the result of your analysis of the five hybrid cars.||40|
|Analyze the impact this technology will have on the political relationship of the U.S. with oil-producing countries. Address economic issues such as trade, production, and supply.||20|
|Explain what impact you think these cars will have on the US economy. Address the following in your analysis: consumer buying, sustainability, recycling, and fuel economy.||20|
|Express how you think this technology will influence world politics. Address economic issues such as trade, production, and supply in your analysis.||20|
Usage and Mechanics (12)
APA Elements (16)
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch