1 paragraph each
1. Mrs. Cochran is a new patient to Dr. Dietrich’s practice. She handed the receptionist, Lila, her completed new patient paperwork prior to being seen. At that time Lila asked for Mrs. Cochran’s insurance cards to copy for her file. Mrs. Cochran handed Lila her Medicare card and the card for her other carrier. What paperwork will have to be completed due to Mrs. Cochran’s dual coverage?
2. Allison is overwhelmed in her new job in the insurance claim processing department. Her supervisor is looking for a pending claim in Allison’s desk and finds a drawer marked “Returns,” which contains nearly 100 returned claims sent back by the carriers for various reasons. What could those reasons be?
3. What is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and why is it important?
4. Name three reasons EDI is the industry standard in processing insurance claims today
1 ½ paragraphs each
1. Mr. Parker recently applied for life insurance. He called his primary care physician because the application form had a section to be filled out by his physician. He had a complete physical examination only 2 months ago and hoped another visit would not be necessary. What are the guidelines in this case?
2. When filing a workers’ compensation claim, what health insurance form should be used?
3. What are the advantages of electronic data interchange for the physician, the patient, and the medical office staff?
4. You are a medical office manager who must shop for an office computer system. What are some key considerations in making your decision, and what aspects of the practice will affect your choice?
Each question should have a 2 to 3 paragraph response. Remember to support your work with APA references and in-text citations. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for concise APA guidelines.
American Society of Clinical Oncology (2009). Overview of Medicare Parts A-D. Journal of Oncology Practice; JOP March 2009 vol. 5 no. 2 86-90. Retrieved from
1. Medicare provides health insurance for Americans age 65 and older. Briefly describe Medicare Parts A-D including a brief description of the services, the beneficiaries’ portion of the cost of services, and the advantages and disadvantages for each part of Medicare.
2. After reviewing the Medicare-Specific Highlights/History and Services Timeline of Medicare in the United States, briefly describe a minimum of three (3) key milestones in CMS programs.
Follow this link to get a similar paper written from scratch
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch