Google, its mission, and its business model.
Briefly describe Google, its mission, and its business model. Analyze the types of people that work at Google, with respect to the business culture of the organization.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe Google, its mission, and its business model.
2. Analyze the types of people that work at Google, with respect to the business culture of the organization. Indicate one to two (1-2) qualities that define a leader at Google, and determine the typical background of a Google employee.
3. Identify two (2) examples of services or amenities that Google provides to its employees, interns, partners, and visitors. Next, examine two to three (2-3) ways in which such free services and amenities create an organizational culture that fosters creativity and innovation. Note: In the context of business, “creativity” means having the ability to conceive something new and original, including ideas, imagination, and things that are outside of the box. “Innovation” is the implementation and execution of something new, including products, technology, services, and business models.
4. Discuss Google’s organizational culture, and determine whether or not you would prefer to work in this type of environment. Indicate whether or not Google’s company culture would help you to perform your tasks with a greater degree of creativity and innovation. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch