Free Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Are nurses paid well according to the tasks they do and the responsibilities they have
- Do complementary therapies have any role to play in the management of schizophrenia? A qualitative study amongst UK patients and mental health nurses.
- How can a nonprofit organization generate revenue to accommodate nurses and offer services
- How is a degree in nursing different from an MBBS degree
- How should private sector finance nursing organizations and promote their services
- Nurse prescribing in mental health: to what extent is there tension between nurses and psychiatrists regarding medication for patients? A case study in one UK hospital.
- Quality or quantity? Is time spent with patient or the quality of the interaction more important in mental health patient perceptions of nursing care? A qualitative study.
- Sheer nonsense, or a story to tell? Can listening to the content of delusions and ‘heard voices’ help with nursing the schizophrenic patient? A review of recent literature.
- Should nurses receive health insurance, medical insurance and other benefits from the state government
- Should there be an emergency number for nursing like there is for fire fighters
- The complications you face when becoming a nurse
- The impact of client-centred approaches upon users of mental health services: a qualitative study amongst out-patients with depression.
- The role of community nurses in taking care of the elderly in the society
- The role of government in creating employment opportunities for nurses
- The value of family therapy for adolescents with eating disorders: a quantitative study in a London hospital.
- To what extent do poor housing conditions exacerbate existing mental health issues? A review of recent literature.
- What is the best possible way to educate nurses and give them training programs
- Which techniques are most effective in managing challenging behaviour amongst patients with mental health issues? A cross-UK quantitative study of 3 hospitals.
Free Nursing Dissertation Topics
Free Nursing Dissertation Topics
Length: 8-10 pages (not including cover or references)
This assignment is an opportunity for each student to demonstrate his/her ability to identify challenges and possible solutions based on your academic research evidence for the challenges faced by their fictional families and apply his/her understanding of the course material. The research articles used to develop your paper will be the same as the ones you have critiqued in your literature review, but not limited to these sources if you wish to go further with your research. All references must be cited using an APA format. Please include the following in your research paper:
Parts 1– Clearly identify the family issue/challenge you have researched. Indicate your intent to review literature and examine relevant course theory in relation to this family issue/challenge (Introduction).
Part 2– Synthesize your research findings on your topic (Literature Review).
Part 3– Discuss the family issue/challenge using the viewpoint of Spindel’s work or other course articles. (Discussion).
Part 4– Reframe or offer how Spindel’s or other course materials might contribute to or enhance or correct what the literature seems to be saying about this challenge. (Conclusion).
Part 5– identify some possible solutions or how you would work with this family based on the evidence provided in your research
Part 5 – References
The rubric for this assignment is on the following page. Students are to print it out and attach it to their assignments. Students are encouraged to self-evaluate their assignments.
Research Paper Rubric
|Criteria||Levels of Achievement|
|Content (70%)||Advanced 90-100%||Proficient 70-89%||Developing 1-69%||Not present||Total|
|Content||45 to 50 points: The question is clearly identified and retains focus throughout the paper. Introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. All necessary aspects of the assignment described in the instructions are clearly identifiable. Organization emphasizes the central theme or purpose.||35 to 44.5 points: The question may require some clarification and/or greater prominence throughout the paper. Introduction may not provide adequate background on the topic and preview major points. Most necessary aspects of the assignment described in the instructions are clearly identifiable and sufficiently addressed. Organization may not sufficiently emphasize the central theme or purpose.||1 to 34.5 points: The question requires significant clarification and prominence throughout the paper. Introduction may be missing or ambiguous. Some necessary aspects of the assignment described in the instructions are clearly identifiable, but others may require clarification or development. Organization may require significant improvement.||0 points Not present|
|Reasoned Analysis||40.5 to 45 points: Major points are stated clearly and are supported by valid evidence and logical reasoning. Objective, reasoned analysis is employed. Opposing viewpoints are sufficiently acknowledged and critically evaluated. The conclusion logically derives from the paper’s ideas. An authoritative, persuasive, and statesmanlike voice is used.||31.5 to 40 points: Most major points are stated clearly and supported by valid evidence and logical reasoning, but some points may require clarification or greater support. Opposing viewpoints are acknowledged but may require greater evaluation. The conclusion does not fully derive from the paper’s ideas. Some improvements to objective tone/perspective may be required.||1 to 31 points: Major points require significant clarification and scholarly support. Opposing viewpoints are not adequately acknowledged and/or addressed. Conclusion does not derive logically from the paper’s main ideas. Significant improvements to objective tone/perspective are required.||0 points Not present|
|Scholarly Support||40.5 to 45 points: Sources reflecting diverse viewpoints and research are employed. Source material is properly attributed.||31.5 to 40 points: Some improvements/ additions to quality/quantity of sources are needed. Clarification of source material may be needed.||1 to 31 points: Significant improvement of scholarly support is needed. Source material may not be properly attributed.||0 points Not present|
|Structure (30%)||Advanced 90-100%||Proficient 70-89%||Developing 1-69%||Not present||Total|
|Grammar & Spelling||22.5 to 25 points: Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed and spelling is correct. Sentences are complete, clear and concise. Rhetorical skill is shown. Sentences are well constructed, with consistently strong and varied structure. Sentence transitions are present and direct the flow of thought. Paragraph transitions are present and logical, directing flow of thought throughout the paper.||17.5 to 22 points: Paper contains minimal errors in grammar, usage, punctuation and spelling. Sentences are generally complete, clear and concise. Rhetorical skill is shown, although a few points may require clarification. Some variation in sentence structure or transitions may be required to improve flow of discussion. Some paragraph transitions may require improvement.||1 to 17 points: Paper contains numerous errors in grammar, usage, punctuation and spelling. Multiple sentences may be incomplete or ambiguously worded. Sentence transitions may be weak, insufficiently directing the flow of thought.||0 points Not present|
|Formatting||22.5 to 25 points: Paper is laid out effectively and uses reader-friendly aids (e.g., section subheadings, table of contents, indices, appendices, etc.) as appropriate. Text, citations and Reference page(s) follow current Turabian requirements. Paper is written in 12 point Times New Roman font, is double-spaced, and has 1” margins.||17.5 to 22 points: Paper is generally laid out effectively and uses some reader-friendly aids as appropriate. Text, citations and Reference page(s) contains minimal inconsistencies with current Turabian requirements. Paper may contain some inconsistencies with required font, spacing and margin requirements.||1 to 17 points: Paper may be laid out ineffectively or may not use sufficient reader-friendly aids as appropriate. Text, citations and/or Reference page(s) do not follow current Turabian requirements. Paper may not follow required font, spacing and margin requirements.||0 points Not present|
|Page Length||9 to 10 points: Required page length of 6 pages is met.||7.25 to 8.5 points: Required page length may not be met.||1 to 7 points: Page length may be significantly short of requirement.||0 points Not present|
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch