Final Project – The Salvation Army
Final Project – The Salvation Army
I need at least 8-10 references and I need them cited. Instructions included in attachment.
• Final Project
Page Length: 20 pages
For the Final Project, you will develop a gap analysis, strategic plan, and stakeholder needs assessment for a human services organization. The Salvation Army is the organization I choose. My stockholder were NFL and Walmart.
Complete the following steps:
• Describe the organization your group selected, including its mission and vision.
• Complete a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis. This should be completed by conducting phone interviews with representatives and/or directors from the organization. The representative should be someone who occupies a key role in the organization and is involved in developing strategic plans that the organization has undertaken or is aware of these plans.
• Complete an environmental scan of competitors, community capacity, and need for services provided by the organization.
o Determine competitors by interviewing one of the following within the organization your group selected: director, chief executive officer, donors, or volunteers. Be sure to select an individual who is an integral part of the organization.
o Interview donors or volunteers from at least three of the your organization’s competitors
o Describe information about services that competitor organizations offer.
Complete a gap analysis to demonstrate existing gaps in service.
o Create a comparative table using Microsoft Excel or equivalent that illustrates the similarities and differences among the organizations (services, policies, clientele, etc.).
o Include in your table the values, mission, and vision of each competitor organization.
o Based on your analysis, explain the gap in services that exists for your Final Project organization.
Construct the strategic plan.
o Outline a strategic plan that is beyond the scope of the organization’s current strategic plan.
o Identify four to five strategic goals of the organization.
o Explain strategies to carry out the strategic goals you identified.
o Identify and explain performance milestones based on the strategic goals set.
o Explain metrics (measure of success and how you measure success).
Complete stakeholder needs assessment.
o Coordinate with your group and identify two stakeholders related to your Final Project organization.
o Develop a survey of five questions for each stakeholder to identify and assess stakeholder needs.
Here are the 5 questions I submitted, they will need to be the ones used.
1. What is your primary interest in this organization?
2. What can you contribute to the success of this organization?
3. Can you recruit others to contribute to the success/goals of this organization?
4. If there was something you could change about his organization, what would it be and why?
5. Are you prepared for the arduous task of assisting this organization in attaining its goals?
o Each individual in your group should complete a separate 1- to 2-page reflection. The reflection is separate from the main 20 page paper.
o Explain what skills you (as a member of your group) gained from completing the Final Project.
o Identify any areas in which you can improve as a human services administrator.
o Explain how you plan to continue to develop as a human services administrator, including continuing education, affiliation with professional organizations, etc.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch