Epidemiological Studies: Interpretation and Presentation
This assignment will allow you to explore and understand the strengths and limitations of how studies of similar phenomenon differ in interpretation and presentation.
Using the South University Online Library, access and review the following two articles of opposing conclusions:
- McCullough, M. L., Bandera, E. V., Patel, R., Patel, A. V., Gansler, T., Kushi,
H., Thun, M. J., & Calle, E. E. (2007). A prospective study of fruits,
vegetables, and risk of endometrial cancer.American Journal of
Epidemiology, 166(8), 902–911.
- Rogers, L. Q., Courneya, K. S., Paragi-Gururaja, R., Markwell, S. J.,
& Imeokparia, R. (2008). Lifestyle behaviors, obesity, and perceived
health among men with and without a diagnosis of prostate cancer:
A population-based, cross-sectional study.BMC Public Health, 8, 23.
- Clickhere to read about an overview of epidemiologic study designs.
Based on your readings and understanding, create a 1- to 2-page assessment of each study design and results in a Microsoft Word document. Your assessment should include:
- A comparison of the merits in each approach
- An analysis of the results and indication (s) of which study is more credible and why (if so) based upon your readings and knowledge of epidemiology till date
- An analysis of whether you support the results or not along with the reasons
- Suggestions, observations, or recommendations you may have for supporting or disputing how the results were presented
Support your responses with examples.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch