Creation of Formative Assessments for elementary
- Review the following links on different ways you can formatively assess student learning:
- 56 Different Ways to Gather Evidence of Student Achievement (Links to an external site.)
- Examples of Formative Assessment Exercises (Links to an external site.)
- Fantastic, Fast Formative Assessment Tools (Links to an external site.)
THer 2 assisigment 3 pages and the attahment
Consider how you might formatively assess learners before, during, and after a lesson.
Complete the following:
- Fill out the Week 2 Creation of Formative Assessment Assignment Template. is in the attachment
- Include your standard and three measurable learning objectives in this document.
- Create three different ways you might formatively assess your learners during your instructional plan. Provide a description of each of the assessments and how each one helps you in measuring the progress of your learners mastering the learning objectives. This explanation will show alignment between your standards and objectives and your formative assessments. Use evidence from your readings to support your ideas.
- Integrate the use of technology with at least one of your formative assessments.
Writing and Formatting Expectations
Your Creation of Formative Assessment assignment
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (does not include the title or reference page) and the attachment
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch