Complete the Myers-Briggs Personality Test online
Complete the Myers-Briggs Personality Test online Custom Essay
Complete the Myers-Briggs Personality Test online
This project requires that you complete the Myers-Briggs Personality Test online, and then complete STEPS 1 and 2 (see below). It would be advantageous for you to read all of the instructions for this assignment before beginning any of your work. You will submit the completed assignment in Module/Week 1.
- Using your Internet Service provider, open the following website: www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and complete the 72 question Jung Typology Test.
- Click on �Score it� and retrieve your four-letter type.
- Next, go to www.personalitypage.com and investigate the various buttons for descriptions of your Type and data on relationships, careers, and so forth. (Buttons 4�8)
- Pointing to the fourth button, the following description appears => Information About Personality Types.
- Once there, click on The Four Preferences, Keirsey�s Temperaments, and The Sixteen Personality Types to locate the description of your type.
- This personality test will reveal your Type (four letters) and Temperament (two letters). Discuss the validity of each of the four letters of your type and temperament.
- Include a separate section for each letter of your personality type as well as a section for discussing how all of the different aspects of your personality (represented by the letters) work together.
� You should have separate sub-headings for each section.
� Give specific examples from your life�especially your work life�and discuss the weaknesses of your personality type as well. Refer to the PowerPoint Lesson for Week 1.
- Read the Type Talk at Work textbook, which focuses on how various personality types relate at work.
- Using the Type Talk at Work as your guide, discuss the things that you have learned about yourself that will better help you understand your organization and your role therein. In a new section in your paper, answer the following questions:
� In general what have you learned about organizational behavior from these personality tests that will help you be a better employee, co-worker, and manager?
� In particular, what have you learned about yourself that from this personality test that will help you be a better employee, co-worker, and manager?
- Use correct APA style for every element of the paper. Be sure to include the APA formatted cover page, abstract, and reference page. You will probably need to reference your own APA manual and the Sample APA Paper in Additional Information.
- Write in first person (e.g., �I�).
- To facilitate the instructor�s grading of these assignments, you should have major headings for STEP 1 and STEP 2. Additionally, under the major heading of STEP 1, you should have subheadings for each separate letter of your Meyers-Briggs type as well as a subheading describing your entire Meyers-Briggs personality. That means that you need 5 subheadings for STEP 1.
- The exact number of paragraphs that you include in each section is your decision; your professor will not be grading you on how many paragraphs you used per section, but rather the extent to which you specifically addressed each of the sections above.
- The four-page limit does not include the title page, abstract page, or reference page. Those should be counted as additional pages. You will likely find that it will be difficult to address all of these things in only four pages, but that constraint is part of the exercise itself�learning to write succinctly and efficiently will surely improve your communication skills, regardless of the setting. Because you only have four pages to discuss all these components, be concise.
- Be sure to double-space, use inch margins, and avoid bold font (except for headlines, per APA guidelines), underlining, and contractions.
- The reference page must include, at a minimum, the following references formatted in APA writing style:
� PowerPoint: Lesson 1 (in Module/Week 1).
� Type Talk at Work
� The www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp website
� The www.personalitypage.com website
NOTE: Be sure you have carefully reviewed the Writing and APA Formatting Tips in the Additional Information folder in Syllabus and Assignment Instructions.
Place an order of a custom essay for this assignment with us now. You are guaranteed; a custom premium paper being delivered within its deadline, personalized customer support and communication with your writer through out the order preparation period.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch