Children Health Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Improving, recording and perceiving school children’s health from the perspective of school health nursing
- Critical evaluation of child health nursing through education and practice
- Identifying challenges and support processes of child health nursing in developing countries
- To investigate the skills and abilities require to promote and sustain the emerging practice of child health nursing
- Leadership and intellectual skills needed to be successful in positions of leadership and caring for children
- Caring for young people and children with complicated health needs
- To explore the effects of child patient death on nursing staff in a clinical setting: A literature review
- To understand children’s perspectives on community nursing
- To identify factors that can help to improve breastfeeding initiation practices among community nurses in the UK
- Children with congenital heart diseases and the role of parents – A literature review
Clinical Management Dissertation Topics
- Clinical governance strategies and practices at National Health Services
- Clinical management of patients with prostate cancer – The risks and challenges
- Developing optimum strategies for management of patients in adult intensive care units
- Effectively managing elderly patients in clinical setting
- Hospitalised patients with diabetes and clinical decision support systems
- Optimal management plan for patients with post-traumatic stress issues
- To study various management strategies in surgical cases
- Use of advanced technology tools to improve clinical management efficiency
AB 204 Unit 6 Assignment
PART 1: Comparing Long-Run Economic Growth Rates of Countries
Use the electronic library and databases to conduct research to identify the key factors that determine long term economic growth. You can find the most up-to-date reports on the economic growth trends of different countries under the World Bank website linked below.
Please also refer to the Webliography in the course web page for additional information on the researches done on economic issues.
After you have conducted research and read the items listed above, access the “Data & Research” tab in the World Bank website and compare growth rates between two countries of your choice. Specifically, select one advanced economy (such as U.S., Germany, etc.), and select one developing economy (such as Angola, Bangladesh, etc.).
Download their data for major economic indicators (2005–2013) such for the real GDP growth (annual %). Then identify and describe possible factors that may explain the differences between the GDP growth rates and long term economic growth of the advanced and developing economies for the countries you selected.
**Somalia does not participate in the bond market, commercial banking or lending, net domestic credit, and there is also no cash surplus. The United States however does participate in all these which is why the GDP is higher and also why it has a great investment market. The difference between these factors is there is not depth in the country Somalia when it comes to investing as a whole. It is basically land with no structure for the work force. Currently the regime in charge has no order and this would explain why the development of this country has slowed if not stopped.
PART 2: Loanable Funds Market
Examine each of the following scenarios in the market for loanable funds. Explain the impacts on private savings, private investment spending, and the rate of interest under each of the following events. Assume the economy is autarky (closed) and it does not have trade and capital transactions (flows) with foreign countries.
AB 204 Unit 3 Assignment Supply and Demand Model and PPF
1) The table below indicates the total quantity supplied and demanded of flashlights at different price levels.
Draw Supply and Demand Curves.
What are the equilibrium price and the equilibrium quantity?
Suppose the market price is $5. What problem would exist in the market? Does it lead to surplus or shortage? How do you expect this problem will affect the price? Indicate this on the supply and demand graphs.
Assume the market price is currently $2. What problem would occur in the market due to this price? Will it be shortage or surplus? What will its effect on the price? Indicate this on the supply and demand graph.
2) Consider supply and demand schedules for Alaska Salmon indicated in the following tables to answers questions from a –d below.
Referring to the schedules of supply and demand, what is the equilibrium price of Salmon? What is the equilibrium quantity of salmon demanded and supplied at the equilibrium price?
Second, assume that Alaskan Salmon can also be sold in UK. The UK demand schedule for salmon is as follows:
Refer to the combined U.S. and UK demand schedule, the U.S. demand schedule and the supply schedule, and analyze the change in the market for salmon .What will happen to the price at which fishermen can sell salmon? What will be the final output of salmon?
After UK joins the market demand for salmon, what will happen to the price U.S. consumers pay for salmon? What will happen to the quantity of salmon consumed by U.S. consumers?
3) Assume Atlantis is a small, isolated island in the South Atlantic. The inhabitants grow potatoes and catch fresh fish. The accompanying table shows the maximum annual output combinations of potatoes and fish that can be produced. Obviously, given their limited resources and available technology, as they use more of their resources for potato production, there are fewer resources available for catching fish.
Is it feasible for Atlantis to produce 500 pounds of fish and 800 pounds of potatoes? Explain.
Calculate the opportunity cost of increasing the annual output of potatoes from 800 to 1000 pounds.
Calculate the opportunity cost of increasing the annual output of potatoes from 400 to 600 pounds.
What is the difference between the answers to parts b and c?
What does the change in opportunity costs indicate about the slope of the production possibility frontier?
Struggling with paper writing? Look no further, as you have found the ideal paper writing company! We are a reputable essay writing service that offers high-quality papers at affordable prices. On our user-friendly website, you can request a wide range of assignments. Rest assured that our work is entirely original. Each essay is crafted from scratch, tailored to meet the precise requirements of your assignment. We guarantee that it will successfully pass any plagiarism check.
Get Your Assignments Completed by Expert Writers. Hire Essay Helpers for Any Task
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch