Book to read: Genetic Rounds by Dr. Robert Marion, pick 4 Case Study
Book to read: Genetic Rounds by Dr. Robert Marion, pick 4 Case Study.
Married couple is expecting, the child has a disorder that you chose on the list. They will evaluate the situation by investigating the issue that will need to be evaluated before birth and after in the terms of care. The birth cannot be terminated spontaneously or otherwise and there will be no still births.
Issues to address
1. Could the disorder be detected by prenatal testing? What type of test would be most accurate? if not how is it diagnosed? Use your knowledge of genetic technology to answer the question.
2. Did the baby need any medical assistance at birth or directly after?
3. Looking at normal milestones for the first two years in three month increments, what type of developmental delays will the experience in terms of milestones?
4. What kind of support services will the child require in order tohelp them catch up on their mild stones?
5. What are the physical, psychological, and social impact of the disorder?
6. Describe the impact of the disorder on the educational processes.
7. What agencies or resources will be helpful to you?
8. What kind of legal provisions will need to be made you and your spouse are either deceased or too old to care for the child?
Separate two pages of peer review journal from one at of the four cases you choose.
Have troubles with paper writing? You’ve found the right paper writing company! We are the leading essay writing services that provides quality papers for a reasonable price. On our website, you can order various assignments. Our work is 100% original. We write your essay from scratch, according to the exact specifications of your assignment. We guarantee it will pass any plagiarism check
Get Your Papers Completed by Expert Writers
Order essays, term papers, research papers, reaction paper, research proposal, capstone project, discussion, projects, case study, speech/presentation, article, article critique, coursework, book report/review, movie review, annotated bibliography, or another assignment without having to worry about its originality – we offer 100% original content written completely from scratch